- Developing new critical features.
- Enhancements to legacy features for our award-winning HR tech platform.
- Provide input into our technical strategy whilst being hands-on with coding, mentoring about coding best-practice and leading more junior devs.
- Learn and collaborate with some of the most highly respected Full-stack developers in Vietnam.
- This is ideally suited to someone who is passionate about overcoming complex technical challenges and is excited to join a high performing and supportive team as we move into our next period of major growth.
● 2+ years experience in full-stack development - front-end, server-side and API development
● High level Object oriented programming skills
● Demonstrated experience implementing, maintaining and deploying full-stack web technologies
● Strong English speaking skills
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science of Engineering or an equivalent
● A team player that always puts colleagues ahead of yourself and has a highly adaptable and versatile approach to work.
Bonus skills : Proven experience with any of the following would be beneficial:
● Ruby on Rails
● React JS
● API development
● Opportunity to travel to the Australian HQ to work with the team
● Free lunch provided daily
● Competitive salary (based on talent, not experience)
● Huge modern office space & dedicated Macbook Pro + large monitor
● Free health insurance
● Ongoing training & development
● Eligibility for an employee share options program (ESOP).
● 20 paid rest days in addition to all Vietnam recognized public holidays