Product Manager (Marketplace)
Are you the next member of the Employment Hero Product Team?
We are on the lookout for a Product Manager to manage our Marketplace. In this role you will build and grow our marketplace to make work more rewarding for employees. The ideal candidate has experience or interest in growing a two-sided marketplace, and thrives at the intersection of data, analytics, marketing, product and strategy.
This role reports directly to our CTO and you will also work closely with all the teams in our business. As a product manager of the Marketplace team, you’ll work with engineers to help build a marketplace that saves employees money through the buying power of our platform. You will oversee the quality of our suppliers, support new suppliers and launch new features, goods or services in the marketplace. You’ll also have an active role in strategy and marketplace research – helping to develop our offerings and savings for employees.
- 5+ Years of experience building complex consumer focused products and platforms delivered through a simple customer experience with proven product roadmap delivery
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing product delivery teams
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and work under tight deadlines
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills
- Proven experience in GTM strategies including marketing, forecasting, roadmap and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities
- Advocate change and communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization; Negotiate scope, proactively address problems, resolve roadblocks quickly and work closely with the team to share knowledge, reduce duplication, enhance solutions, etc.
- Through collaboration with cross-functional internal teams across Sales, Engineering, Dev Operations, Sales Operations, Finance and other key stakeholders, understand all use cases and critical business flows of internal and external end users, including but not limited to, sales processes, billing and payment cycles and related flows, B2B onboarding and other key business decisions
Nice to Have:
- Experience with implementing eCommerce platforms
- Accountable for financial services revenue
- Propensity modelling
- Trend analysis (Personalisation, upsells, Promotion and seasonal strategies, Category strategy and optimisation, competitive pricing)
- Omnichannel experience
- CX toolkit: customer journey mapping, service blueprinting
- B2B or B2C Marketplace experience
- eCommerce experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineer, Math or similar
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Personal training, yoga classes
- Daily office breakfast and fresh fruit
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- TriBE Employee Benefits Program
About Employment Hero
Employment Hero is a disrupter within the HR and FinTech space and we have recently received a capital raise from SEEK to accelerate our spot as Australia's first and leading all-in-one HR, Payroll and Benefits platform. Employment Hero has 100,000 (& counting) users and is developing rapidly with 100% quarter on quarter growth. We're entering an exciting period of prosperity and we're on the lookout for a passionate and hands-on marketer to complement our existing team and maximise our strong customer relationships.