Sales Development Representative
Employment Hero is one of the fastest growing Australian tech saas start-ups, aiming to permanently change the way employment is managed and employees are rewarded. We're the market leader in our space and we're entering an exciting period of growth having just secured our Series C funding from SEEK.
Our Sales Development Representatives play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working closely with BDMs, generating interest, qualifying prospects and booking in demos.
We are looking for talented and competitive Sales Development Representative's that thrive in a quick sales cycle environment. This role offers someone the chance to really develop their sales career through training and development whilst supporting and learning from the sales team. We offer a fast track training programme to become a BDM, with plenty of options for career development. We love to promote from within whenever possible.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements through discovery calls
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate BDMs for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned group
- Assist with performing effective online demos to prospects when required
- Proven high volume inside sales experience (B2B or B2C).
- Track record of over-achieving on targets
- Strong phone presence and demonstrated resilience to be on the phone all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Training program to fast-track you into BDM role
- Up to $50K-$60K base + uncapped commission structure ($90K OTE)
- Close to public transport (Town Hall Station)
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments <---- this gets pretty serious...
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program
- Employee rewards program (POINTS WIN PRIZES)
- Personal training, yoga classes, lunchtime soccer
- Weekly fresh fruit + daily breakfast
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
Employment Hero changes what people expect from employment! Employment Hero gives Australia's 2 million SMEs and their 8.5 million employees access to the employment benefits and financial well-being that big business take for granted. We are also providing entrepreneurs, HR and payroll managers with a cloud platform that makes employing people much easier. We're the market leader in our space and we're entering an exciting period of growth.