Marketing Campaign Specialist
Are you a talented marketer wanting to make a big difference as part of a small team?
Employment Hero, one of the fastest growing Australian tech start-ups, is on the hunt for a Marketing Campaign Specialist to join our Sydney team. Reporting to our Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll be running experiments, creating content and exploring new avenues for growth.
Using a mix of marketing channels with an emphasis on marketing automation and scalable marketing technology, we’re looking for someone to implement our strategy to help increase our conversion rates and deliver campaigns that drive engagement.
You’ll get exposure on how to run end-to-end marketing campaigns, developing campaigns as-well as assets to support our lead generation and reporting back on their effectiveness.
We’re a small team so there’s plenty of chances for you to learn, grow and get some one-on-one mentorship from some talented marketing geeks.
- You will help build segmented customer lifecycle campaigns to warm and nurture our potential customers from introduction through to activation, educating them about our brand and products.
- Champion and execute personalisation and a one-to-one communications approach at scale.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with the broader marketing team as well as product, sales and customer success to create a seamless conversion and consistent brand experience.
- Run analysis on campaign effectiveness and identify different opportunities for growth, running experiments to prove your theories and expand our success.
- Constantly researching new technology and experimenting to help us grow.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, ideally within a B2B business or SaaS business.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and/or CSS.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or similar systems would be beneficial, but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and a good storyteller
- Accurate data gathering, insightful analysis and the ability to explain why
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Personal training, yoga classes
- Daily office breakfast and fresh fruit
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- TriBE Employee Benefits Program
About Employment Hero
Employment Hero is a disrupter within the HR and FinTech space and we have recently received a capital raise from SEEK to accelerate our spot as Australia's first and leading all-in-one HR, Payroll and Benefits platform. Employment Hero has 100,000 (& counting) users and is developing rapidly with 100% quarter on quarter growth. We're entering an exciting period of prosperity and we're on the lookout for a passionate and hands-on marketer to complement our existing team and maximise our strong customer relationships.