Implementations Program Manager
To compliment our rapid growth, Employment Hero is looking for an Implementations Program Manager. You will possess a proven track record of successful implementations with software, SaaS or enterprise systems, as well as experience in developing and leading a team of Implementation Project Managers. You take pride in your hands-on experience leading projects; but also understand the process, tools, and organisational dynamics required to continuously improve our services to clients.
As Program Manager for Implementations, and a critical member of the client services leadership team, your primary mission will be to monitor the delivery of projects in play and improve the process and tools required to continuously improve quality and predictability of delivery. You will interact closely with the client services leadership team, and product teams, to help develop the support structure to enable PMs to deliver integrated solutions to our customers. You will leverage your strong communication and relationship building skills to enable the diverse PM community to succeed across a wide variety of projects, and to build PM community cohesion and collaboration. Your demonstrated experience as a hands-on project manager will allow you to balance the practical with the theoretical aspects of the PMO. Additionally, as part of your charter you may need to roll up your sleeves and contribute to customer engagement. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for managing PMO initiatives and day-to-day operational responsibilities depending on priority.
- Deliver projects above and beyond our stakeholders expectations.
- Strong problem solving abilities to reverse engineer problems and identify the root cause.
- Strategise, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to our organisational objectives.
- Ensure all internal and external customer stakeholders are aligned and updated.
- Regularly monitor, track milestones, and report on the progress of the project
- External stakeholder management and act as final escalation point.
- Extensive experience managing projects to coach current PMs and enhance processes in order to scale the team while ensuring we maintain the highest quality of project delivery with a strong focus on customer experience.
- Multi-tasking and managing several program outcomes.
- Project experience in implementing new systems.
- Minimum 3 years experience with project management including financial management of time and materials and stage-based billing.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Proven delivery of complex projects involving multiple stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
- Experience leading project managers and project teams with KPIs inclusive of gross margin and utilisation targets.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong familiarity with project management tools and methodologies.
- Self, health, wealth, happiness initiatives
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments <---- this gets pretty serious...
- Friday drinks - a fully stocked in-house bar, with beer and wine!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Return to work bonus for primary carers
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program
- Employee rewards program
- Personal training, Yoga classes, Lunchtime soccer & basketball.
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Discounts on products and services through our third party partners